The Fancy Frock
Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique
1. All sales are final. There are NO returns, exchanges, refunds or transferred credits on any item sold at The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique. No exceptions due to the nature of the business.
2. Special/custom order garments require a minimum of 3-6 months for production depending on the manufacturer & all ship dates are approximate. The manufacturer reserves the right to change a ship date based on their production schedule.
3. When placing a special order, please review your invoice to ensure that the style, size and color are correct. Sizes are only recommended based upon the specific manufacturer's size chart that you are ordering from and the measurements taken at The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique. We are not responsible for measurements NOT taken at The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique. The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique will not be held responsible for the fit of your garment should you choose a size other than our recommendation.
4. When selecting color options on special order/custom items, it is recommended that a color swatch be brought in to match. We do not order based upon pictures or color names. The Fancy Frock is not responsible for color selections chosen by the customer.
5. The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique is not responsible for the fit or additional costs (alterations or materials needed) due to weight loss/gain, illness, pregnancy or plastic surgery.
6. The customer will be notified upon arrival of the special ordered merchandise and will have approximately 7-10 days to check over merchandise for any manufacturer flaws. Any remaining balance on special ordered merchandise is to be paid in full when the merchandise is received by The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique or any time before & will only be held for 30 days.
7. All merchandise must be picked up within 7 days of the wedding date on file or it will become property of The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique. It is not our responsibility to contact you after the wedding date has passed in regards to any merchandise left behind. If a wedding is cancelled for any reason, no refund or credit will be given.
8. Once merchandise is removed from The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique, we are no longer responsible for the care or condition of the item. Please inspect before you leave the store. You may purchase a vinyl or white cloth zipper garment bag here for $15.
9. All in stock, off-the-rack merchandise is sold “As Is” unless previously discussed with owner and in written agreement.
10. All in stock, off-the-rack merchandise may be held for 24 hours with a $100 non-refundable deposit.